Name : Aglaonema Lipstick
Common Name : Lipstick
Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Description: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular house plant, which is very easy to grow. This is a perennial evergreen plant that can survive in poorly lighted or badly ventilated areas. Aglaonema commutatum is one of the commonest species that are available to be grown as houseplants.
|Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.||Area that receives less indirect light.||1. Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
2. Do not overwater the plant.
3. Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
4. wipe the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt.
|1. Air purifier plant.
2. Low maintenance plant.
3. Can be placed in rooms, office desk, Receptions etc.
4. Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.