Name: Cocopeat Block
Type : Plant Growth Coco roots
Weight : 600 gm
How to Use: Take a bucket, tub or any container filled with water & immerse the block. Keep the block immersed for 30 min to 1 hour during which it will become loose & ready to use in the form of cocopeat powder.
- It is 100% Organic & suitable for organic gardening & farming
- The cocopeat block can expand up to 6 times its actual weight.
- All type of vegetable, flower & herb seeds can be germinated in the cocopeat. Powdered form of cocopeat is soft, retains moisture, allows aeration for optimal germination.
- High water holding capacity of cocopeat helps in retaining the moisture. Improves aeration in soil promoting stronger root growth.
- Increases the germination percentage of the seeds sown