Name : Ficus Ginseng Bonsai
Common Name : Ficus Bonsai
Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor/Outdoor
Description: Ficus ginseng is a superb indoor plant that is much liked for its superb root trunk and its very ornamental foliage. Ficus Ginseng is a species of evergreen woody plant in the fig genus. Ficus ginseng does nonetheless require a little care to give it all the chances it needs to survive over a long period and in proper growing conditions.
|Normal to Moderate watering. Once in a day.||abundant indirect light||1. Protect from direct sunlight.
2. The soil should be well drained
3. Do not overwater the plant.
4. Feed the plant with organic fertilizer once in a month
|1. Best indoor plant & easy to care.
2. Can be used for decoration purpose.
3. Hard to die plant.
4. Low maintenance plant.
5. NASA recommended air purifier plant.